Weber Rotisserie motor

DMDon

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The original motor for my Weber Rotisserie is failing. Are there any other motors that can be used to replace it?

Many will, That mount is pretty common, but the size and shape of rhe skewer might be a problem.
I bought the Jenn Air brand motor and stick for my weber ring. Works good.

Many will, That mount is pretty common, but the size and shape of rhe skewer might be a problem.
I bought the Jenn Air brand motor and stick for my weber ring. Works good.

Do you know what the model number is? Where did you buy it through? Thanks

Got it off the shelf at a Lowe's. Just did a blind guess, worked out ok.

i made a post on the wsm site about the weber motors. they need to be lubed. i also found loose screws in them. so to all that have motors, do some maintenance on them. one i have even started to sieze due to lack of lube. i use white grease. as to getting motors they are available all over. bbq parts sites as well as ebay.

i made a post on the wsm site about the weber motors. they need to be lubed. i also found loose screws in them. so to all that have motors, do some maintenance on them. one i have even started to sieze due to lack of lube. i use white grease. as to getting motors they are available all over. bbq parts sites as well as ebay.

thanks George. So basically if I understand this right. Just about any electric rotisserie motor should fit the weber mount on the side of the kettle. Is the diameter of the spit the same on them also.

I've got a Char-Broil motor that fits on my Weber and EZ-Que mounts, the spit rod size is what you need to be aware of. I found a new Avery-Gleason 90 lb capacity 3RPM motor from a GE outdoor oven but it has a 5/16" hex drive. The Weber, EZ-Que and Char-Broil are 3/8" square drive. Here is a link I bookmarked, but haven't bought anything from
http://www.thebbqdepot.com/roac.html

I'm happy with the EZ-Que
http://www.ezqueinc.com/weberselection.htm

Spitjack looked like another site that had rotis parts and a few people here were happy with their service.

as swamprb says, most will fit as the 5/16 is common. the bigger one comes in on larger heavier duty stuff. and yes. the mounts are rather standard luckily..

Back