10' x 20' Canopies

Vince RnQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We're looking to add a 10' x 20' canopy to our set up but I have yet to find a place that sells a decent quality unit for less than $600.00!

Does anyone know of a place that carries that size canopy for less than that?

Sams has them here for $200 I think. I looked monday but wasnt interested. I have an ez-up. It's in the auto section as a carport. It's white like the ez but much cheaper for the size. You may beable to see it on the website.

We're looking to add a 10' x 20' canopy to our set up but I have yet to find a place that sells a decent quality unit for less than $600.00!

Does anyone know of a place that carries that size canopy for less than that?

Are you confining your search to 'collapsable self contained' (EZ UP) style, or are you also looking at the 'assemble required tubular' (portable garage) kind?

http://www.kingcanopy.com/product/ikst20com

vince, I've been looking at the one at Sam's. It seems ok, but I'm trying to get an answer on whether or not it's rated by the fire guys. It seems to be an issue here if you're going to use it to vend at events.

This is what I bought and it gets used alot. It has vents all the way around at the top and is really heavy duty and sturdy but takes two plus people to set up. Comes with the rolling duffle bag and stakes.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200333891_200333891

If you are looking for a little bit cheaper the King canopy would be your best choice. Don't know much about it but seems to have a good reputation.

http://www.amazon.com/King-Canopy-1...?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1236900142&sr=8-47

Thanks for the leads, guys. I am looking for an EZ-UP style canopy so the mobile garage style isn't going to work for me. It also has to have straight legs as opposed to the ones that are angled out from top to bottom. I looked at all the links that were posted and the one from Northern Tool looks the most promising but the God awful green top is probably not going to work. We've got two Caravan 10' x 10' units that we've been happy with and I called Caravan today to get pricing on their 10' x 20' models. They want $585 for the steel tube model and $775 for the aluminum tube model. OUCH!!!

We may just buy one more 10' x 10' Caravan from Costco and keep doing what we've been doing.

Thanks again for the leads and information.

I will tell you, I set my ez-up up (huh?) last year over 25 times. It still functions like the day I got it. The white top made it very sun/heat friendly. The roll up/down sides were nice to keep the wind/rain out. I have seen some other brand tents and I know they all wish they had an EZ. The other brands need to have the tarp taken off when collapsing and thrown back on when setting up. When it's raining, forget it! I'm actually going to set my tent up next week and wash it. (It needs it with all the dusty fairs I was at)
I would get a second in a heartbeat if I needed the space.. (HMMM maybe I will!) The only issue is keeping the rain from dripping inbetween but I have rigged a "gutter" to carry all the rain to the back and drop it there.

I want to get a 6x12' trailer this year to carry more product and not have to load and unload it all everytime. sometimes my shows are back to back weekends which makes it a headache loading and unloading the avalanche.

I'm going over to craigs now to look for a trailer!
-Brian

Back