Royal - runner needed both days

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Warning - everybody that has volunteered so far has had soemthing happen. Broken truck - major repairs, mom getting pacemaker replaced that day, work commitment changed (2).

I'm looking for somebody to run boxes for me on Saturday for the Invitational and Sunday for the Open. Looking for about 2 hours from 11:30 to 1:30. Will provide food and drink and a base for somebody that is not competing to leave a cooler, chair, etc.

Wish I were closer. Looks like a good opportunity to see how it's done before doing it.

I'm sure you'll get a volunteer. ClubJoe was looking to help and hang with someone.

Guys, Ford is a great guy. We met him at Lynchburg this spring. Good opportunity for someone.

How far are you from the turn ins? I might be able to help.

I'm in 882 which is 3 spots down from where I was from 2002 to 2005 and it's right about a 5 minute walk with the people to dodge and keeping the box level. My goal is to have the box ready at about 10 minutes before noon so it's an early box but that can change if I have problems.

The turn ins are on Sat and Sun right? If so I'll give ya hand if ya can get a bracelet for my wife also. We would like to come down Fri. Night and walk around and meet everyone.

Vern - you have 2 bracelets. Please email me at alisonf at ix dot netcom dot com and we'll arrange to get 2 bracelets to you. You'll need them in advance so you can get in Friday night.

Back