Local Guys

chargriller

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hello,

Just was wondering if anyone has herd of the team called Parrothead Smokers they are from South Dakota, Dakota Dunes.

John Nilges is the guy I get all my Blues Hog from, just was wondering if anyone might know of him, if so say Hi, I am sure he has no idea who I am but, I have talked with him once.

I know he sells alot of sauce and rub, so if anyone is looking to move there stuff I am sure he would put it on his shelfs.

Thanks

I know John well. He's hot this year, on track to be one of the top teams for KCBS team of the year, plus top ten team of the year in probably each of the four categories. He cooks out of a finished black H&H cargo trailer. Rolls two FEC-100's out of it. He took this weekend off to vacation with his family in Colorado, but I know he's chomping at the bit to get back at cooking. Good guy!

Rod

I've followed his successes on a couple of other forums.....he has had a very good year.......from the comments I've read, he's very well liked and respected.....I'd like to meet him and be able to call him "friend" someday.

So would it be a good thing to become friends with him :D

I might see if I could hang out with him some time to see how he does things, not sure if he will but never hurts to ask.

Thanks for the input, hey Rod if I see him I will tell him hi for you, what is your team name so he knows who I am talking about.

Thnx Mr. Kick . . .

Char, I'll be interested to hear how receptive John is to that idea. He holds his cards very close to the vest.

Rod

Seems Pellet Envy got a good bit of ink in the August Bullsheet too! Congrats, Rod!

Back