Yes I Did!! A Bone-In Pork Loin Roast 1st One!!

peppasawce

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hello Bretrhren...I thought I would share my little Pork Loin Roast Smoke with ya!!! Thank you Thirdeye my Pal for all of your great help, you are a Gem... I prepared this Pork Loin Roast by Brining it in a Apple Turkey Brine for 16 Hours... Then she was left to sit in the Fridge for 3 hours, and consequently following the rest, it was Liberally Dry Rubbed...I did this one on my UDS at temps that swung between 275 and 280 Degrees!!!I cooked it bone side down for two hours, then she got Basted with Wickers Marinade, then flipped on the Loin Side for another hour...I Love this cut of meat and I will be Smoking this cut again...I hope you all enjoy the Pron of my finished plate also LOL Which includes a thick piece of Loin Chop, My Homegrown Tomatoes, Cabbages, My Wife's Potato Salad, and Corn Bread, needless to say Peppasawce and Crew is some Full lil Farkers!!!Peppa:cool::clap2:
My 1st Bone-In Pork Loin Roast 002.jpg
My 1st Bone-In Pork Loin Roast 003.jpg
My 1st Bone-In Pork Loin Roast 004.jpg
My 1st Bone-In Pork Loin Roast 005.jpg
My 1st Bone-In Pork Loin Roast 007.jpg
My 1st Bone-In Pork Loin Roast 009.jpg

It is and it still has my house smellin like a BBQ Pit...Glade needs to make this smell into an Air Freshener..I'd buy it LOl..Appreciate ya Colonel00

Nice job on that roast, it is a good cut of meat. How did you cope with the huge swing in temps? :-D

Nice job! I'd hit that!
Hey Brother Ron If you were here i'd hold her still for you could indeed Hit it!!! LOL

Nice job on that roast, it is a good cut of meat. How did you cope with the huge swing in temps? :-D
Thank U landarc it is indeed a tastey change in what I usually Smoke around here!! And I am used to temp. swings I don't worry about that stuff so much!!!It all turns out fine in the end with a few flow adjustments from the bottom of my Drum:thumb:...I wanted it at 275 , and it stayed there for the most part!!!

Man that's a good looking hunk of pork right there! I'd like to try the Wickers sometime.

Looking good Brother Pep'!:cool:
Love that Pork Plate in the Phirst pic!
Thanks Phubar, I never show Plate Pron, but this time was an exception

nice job and some good looking plating im hungry
Common over Bro' I got Leftovers left, but ya better hurry LOL..

Man...that looks excellent......
Gracias!!

Good call on the Wickers! I'm gonna hafta find another source as Kroger pulled it.
Most excellent roast! And Missus Sauce makes a mean tater salad!
[URL="http://www.wickersbbq.com..Thanks"]www.wickersbbq.com..Thanks[/URL] deguerre my Missus says thank ya!!!And Brother deguerre if this link doesn't work try copying and pasting it to your Browser

Back