OMG My First Brisket.... At Last!

Ah, the eldest is home, I though he was off at camp. Well, yeah, you undercooked.

Can you ask the kids how they liked the point, perhaps we can further enjoy this process :mrgreen:

Well, I was late to the party as usual but really enjoyed the whole post and your fantastic looking brisket. Welcome to the party pal! :mrgreen:

Of course Bill cooks his brisket the weekend I have to work. It did look great. Now that the point was pilfered by the young-ins, it looks like it is time for a locking fridge.

Of course Bill cooks his brisket the weekend I have to work. It did look great. Now that the point was pilfered by the young-ins, it looks like it is time for a locking fridge.

Hi Bryan,

Yes, making the conversion now... I got 3 fridges though...

Anyway, The "CHILDREN" have been informed not to touch Dad's brisket on pain of "Internet Groundedness..." :heh::heh::heh::heh:

And Buccs... PLEASE Don't scare me about my eldest son. Have you got ANY IDEA what I was doing at his age????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Hi Bryan,

Yes, making the conversion now... I got 3 fridges though...

Anyway, The "CHILDREN" have been informed not to touch Dad's brisket on pain of "Internet Groundedness..." :heh::heh::heh::heh:

And Buccs... PLEASE Don't scare me about my eldest son. Have you got ANY IDEA what I was doing at his age????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Were you an Altar Boy maybe?:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

gaswing_aussieBBQ.gif

I have watched the journey/struggle you Aussies had just to find a decent brisket. I was so glad to see you guys have finally found a source. IMO that meat looks as good as any I have seen here in the states. I am not surprised to see the awesome results knowing how you guys love the barbie.:wink:

Beautiful thread brother! :clap2:

I'm not at all surprised you nailed that which has confounded many a man. :thumb:

Now you have to cook another one so you can see what the point of it all is. :hungry:

Back