Popdaddy's Barbefunkoramaque Rises again - Legal Issues Settled

Yes. Someone alerted me that was left on so I made it private. It's the legendary Turkey and dumplins video... featuring many hot UConn daughters from back in 2008 or so. Much too erotic to be viewed anymore.

Yes. Someone alerted me that was left on so I made it private. It's the legendary Turkey and dumplins video... featuring many hot UConn daughters from back in 2008 or so. Much too erotic to be viewed anymore.

It was causing problems with deckles and their level of tenderness.

Looking at the names parked in here under "Currently active members viewing thread" I like being associated with the creativity. Volfan411..... I used to live in both Nashville, Smithville and Winchester Tenn, HawgFather of Seoul... well y'all all know why I like that name... and trufunk too.... but the name of the day is Cuebacca

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v342OMn4iAM"]Popdaddy Outakes - Awful Recipe - YouTube[/ame]. Like this vid, your son waving goodby to you as you fall to the floor.

Links to perverted sexual definitions are "interesting" for the folks so inclined.
I assume there are some here that enjoy that.

I just kinda like to "cook" and prefer links to those types of things.

But, "link on" to those items you thrive on.
I guess it makes your cooking better.

Best of luck on your new venture.

TIM

Links to perverted sexual definitions are "interesting" for the folks so inclined.
I assume there are some here that enjoy that.

I just kinda like to "cook" and prefer links to those types of things.

But, "link on" to those items you thrive on.
I guess it makes your cooking better.

Best of luck on your new venture.

TIM

Ahhhh, more passive aggressive douchery. But then again, at the highest levels of this forum, we both have reputations do we not? ;-)

My advice to you is the same, (take it or not) as it has been since 2008. Click ignore or if you have such a history, heck, don't even bother to read a thread I post.

Ahhhh, more passive aggressive douchery. But then again, at the highest levels of this forum, we both have reputations do we not? ;-)

My advice to you is the same, (take it or not) as it has been since 2008. Click ignore or if you have such a history, heck, don't even bother to read a thread I post.

You are one of the few, if any, members who "invite" folks to ignore you.
That alone speaks "volumes" about you.

You have posted links here to Urban Dictionary definitions to what most folks feel are "perverted" stuff.
These may "turn you on"--but....??

This thread in in "Q-Talk"!!
The requirements are posted at the top of the forum--but, maybe they don't apply to you??

To keep it simple--post the cooking stuff in Q-Talk and the sleaze in WoodPile.
It does seem that you need sex and stuff to "sell" your approach.
Ever consider just letting the meat and the process be the star and then teach someone something useful??

Once again--good luck on whatever it is you want to do--

TIM

Last edited:

Since you brought up "passive/aggressive douchery," let's address that concept since you happen to be quite skilled at it as well. The rules apply to everyone, however; you have this constant need to push the envelope. Phil just had to scrub a bunch of off topic crap from another one of your threads not so long ago. Obviously, you don't get the hint when your threads are scrubbed of off topic and inappropriate subject matter. Those links have NO FARKING business in QT and possibly not in WP either. OUR advice to you is also the same as it has always been when we need to step in and clean your mess, cut the crap out, Donnie. I believe Phil had already addressed the fact that this kind of crap is getting old. It's already beyond that threshold. At some point, it becomes Phil's final call. You can address that with him. I'm here to clean up the mess. You can discuss details with Phil. Keep it OT.
In case you need to refresh your memory:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14685

Bob

Last edited:
Back