Recipe: St. Louis Pork Steaks

John,

Steaks look great. Have you ever tried them boneless? I have access to boneless butts where I shop (Smart and Final), but they don't have meat cutters on site. Everything is pre wrapped. Just wondering if you've ever tried a comparison?

John,

Steaks look great. Have you ever tried them boneless? I have access to boneless butts where I shop (Smart and Final), but they don't have meat cutters on site. Everything is pre wrapped. Just wondering if you've ever tried a comparison?

No, I've only used bone-in, but I don't see why boneless wouldn't work.

John

John,

They will absolutely work! I've used boneless steaks many, many times, and the result is equally as delicious!

John, of the threads I've seen on pork steaks, this one has the best pron... thanks!

They will absolutely work! I've used boneless steaks many, many times, and the result is equally as delicious!

John, of the threads I've seen on pork steaks, this one has the best pron... thanks!

Thanks, sir! That's high praise indeed, coming from a dude in St. Louis.

John

Back