• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a serious problem that must be brought to your attention. I realize that "Grillvuzzo" was misspelled "Gillvuzzo" -- This is a BBQ Throwdown, not a fishing expedition! -- it is obvious that this has upset the Earth's equilibrium entirely and the only voter who was not affected appears to have been Smokey Al Gold who was still wearing his aluminum hat. I see only two possible remedies to this situation:
1. We have a revote; or
2. All votes be normalized to that of Smokey Al Gold who was not affected by this disequilibrizing effect and so be awarded to Gore.
I don't see any misspelling...:confused:

Just want to post a pic of Master Inc.'s smallest Human Resource Manager. She is currently being trained as a Mad BBQ Chef. Here she has created avocado-jamon-Iberico sushi. Her mother won't let her play with fire yet.

IMG_5260.jpg

BTW, she wants you to vote for Gore also.

I've just caught up with this thread.... and have to spruik my entry now against the shameless pathetic attempts of others who are trying to influence the vote against all common sense... after all, Isn't it about the ENTRY ALONE..... ?

Oh well. the hell with it....

First... My Daughter... Here she is looking cute so that you will vote for the best Aussie Burger ever made with Optional Beet... and No Vegemite...

DSC_0051_2.jpg

And SECONDLY, I can say that no cute cuddly Kangaroos were hurt in the making of this monster burger that crashed into Tokyo.... And finally

If you don't vote for me I threaten to IMMIGRATE to the US and bother you all even MORE! (The Aussie THAT NEVER LEFT Mod)

Cheers!

Bill 2.0

Photography and plate set up aside the Burger by Desert Dweller is the one that calls my name. THAT is a REAL burger! :clap2: Good Work!!

What still no votes for me??? I'm going to keep wearing my foil hat and keep hiding out next to my Weber in the backyard. I find that heavy duty foil works best for foil hats btw don't buy that cheap crappy foil. I will remain hiding out until this shenanigans with voting is done!

I've just caught up with this thread.... and have to spruik my entry now against the shameless pathetic attempts of others who are trying to influence the vote against all common sense... after all, Isn't it about the ENTRY ALONE..... ?

Oh well. the hell with it....

First... My Daughter... Here she is looking cute so that you will vote for the best Aussie Burger ever made with Optional Beet... and No Vegemite...

DSC_0051_2.jpg

And SECONDLY, I can say that no cute cuddly Kangaroos were hurt in the making of this monster burger that crashed into Tokyo.... And finally

If you don't vote for me I threaten to IMMIGRATE to the US and bother you all even MORE! (The Aussie THAT NEVER LEFT Mod)

Cheers!

Bill 2.0
Already did so keep yer butt down under!

I could always change Gore's name on the voting thread to Chef Jim I suppose...

Exactly...........Just plain vote, people. That's what it's all about. Dogs, cats, and puppies aside or included. :wink:

Now a messy burger..........is a good thing! Just sayin!

Back