**Brethren I met at the Jack 2008**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
As a first year cook it was an honor for me to accompany "Smokin' Ty's BBQ" from Everett WA, to the 2008 Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitational Barbecue. I'd like to share some pics of the Brethren I met in Lynchburg, TN

Start at the root! What logo caught my eye as we rounded the curve past the main entrance- "Fear the Pig!"
Met Phil, Shawn, Vinny, Scott, Speedo, Andy and Kim
100_3167.jpg

100_3105.jpg

100_3109.jpg

100_3168.jpg

100_3166.jpg

100_3169.jpg

100_3157.jpg

100_3117.jpg

100_3123.jpg

100_3125.jpg

100_3144.jpg

100_3141.jpg

I know I missed a few folks, but with the Friday rains it took a chunk out of my schmoozin' time and it was catch up and get down to business.

Ray stopped by to sign Ty and Debbies barrel head. Taking a much needed break in his Public Relations tour with Guido Fieri
100_3112.jpg

Being a Drumhead, I had to meet Bubba and Jeff! These guys are great! They shared a few words of drum wisdom I plan to put into action!
100_3149.jpg

I'll post some more pics (and better quality) when Ty gets back in town with his camera. I had a great time, but its good to be back home!
100_3186.jpg

nice pics, ANdy and speedo look like midgets next to Muzzlebrake:tongue:

Great pics. We actually did meet, I was the guy in the golf cart running around parking teams and then doing meat inspection on Friday in the pouring rain. I was there when you almost had the trailer perfectly positioned and then decided you should go and unload Ella's stuff before you parked in your spot. Glad you guys had a good time in the holler. It was great meeting a lot of brethren at the Jack this year and a lot of them I didn't even know were brethren at the time.

Great pics. We actually did meet, I was the guy in the golf cart running around parking teams and then doing meat inspection on Friday in the pouring rain. I was there when you almost had the trailer perfectly positioned and then decided you should go and unload Ella's stuff before you parked in your spot. Glad you guys had a good time in the holler. It was great meeting a lot of brethren at the Jack this year and a lot of them I didn't even know were brethren at the time.

That was you!! I am so glad you were there when you were! Thanks again Mark, you saved us a huge hassle.
Not only did we unload Ella's gear, we had to light the fire under their arses after the Awards ceremony and load them too!! Cindy is great though, she mentors a lot of teams and is a driving force in BBQ in the Pacific Northwest.

That was you!! I am so glad you were there when you were! Thanks again Mark, you saved us a huge hassle.
Not only did we unload Ella's gear, we had to light the fire under their arses after the Awards ceremony and load them too!! Cindy is great though, she mentors a lot of teams and is a driving force in BBQ in the Pacific Northwest.

Yep, that was me. Doing my usual Jack team parking thing. I think this may have been the sixth or seventh year. I am headed to your neck of the woods tomorrow, if Spokane is considered part of the PNW. Hope to see you folks down the road again somewhere.

Great pic's!
Must have been cool meeting all those guys. Even better that you can remember.

Scott

I didn't even notice those guys in the picture.. I was too busy staring at the warehouse in the background... Just think of all that Jack in there....

I thought I was the only one to notice that.....

I didn't even notice those guys in the picture.. I was too busy staring at the warehouse in the background... Just think of all that Jack in there....

mmmm the angels share, that smell just won't go away, what a place. Wish I could have been there. Nice pic too.

Back