cambro's on sale

widespread

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just got the online RD monthly flyer. They have Cambro 300's on sale for 99.95

Hmmmm, I was planning a RD trip on Friday. Maybe stop by Big D's on the way, get some morning grub, then head up to RD...........

I dont see them listed in my monthly flyer for GA..I wonder if it is a regional thing. I have the drink cambros on sale. and a pretty solid deal on a blender. I might give them a call to see if they are on sale in my area because I would love to get one at that price.

Alright so I just called my RD and they arent running that special.

Which sucks, but if anyone would like to pick up an extra I would be happy to send you the cash for one either shipping or maybe we can work out some sort of meet up at a contest or something.

Looking at the online flier, it looks like those are the drink cambros.

I dont see them listed in my monthly flyer for GA..I wonder if it is a regional thing. I have the drink cambros on sale. and a pretty solid deal on a blender. I might give them a call to see if they are on sale in my area because I would love to get one at that price.

If you are going to North Little Rock, I should be able to bring one down. Let me know.

Yeah that is totally different than the one that I got in GA.

Hmm north little rock..not going to be making that contest. Thanks for the offer though.

Hmm..I wonder if I know anyone who is going.

Miss print in the add. Correct price should be 155.00. There is a sign in the store stating the correct price. Some RDs will match another regions price.

I sure wish I had a RD around here!! I just paid $168 at Chef's Toys, plus $28 shipping. Total price came out close to $200.

Just got back from R.D. in Tampa Fl. The cambro's had a big sign in front about the price mistake. Tryed to argue a meet in the middle price with a manager with no luck. $155 still ain't bad. Bought two.
Funny thing was I forgot something and went back in. When I got to the check-out, my card was no longer registered in their system. Had to get a day pass to finish my purchase.

Keep watching Craigslist.org I just picked up 2 almost new UPC400,s for $240 and got a few 4" pans tossed in to boot. I have been watching craigslist for a few months and it finally paid off.

Keep watching Craigslist.org I just picked up 2 almost new UPC400,s for $240 and got a few 4" pans tossed in to boot. I have been watching craigslist for a few months and it finally paid off.

Of course, this pops up on Craigslist tonight--
Cambro Insulated food pan container - $115 (Orlando)

Date: 2010-03-02, 3:05PM EST
Reply to: sale-rnprp-1625251542@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Cambro Ultra insulated food pan container UPC 400. I have 45 in very good condition. Paid $265 each.
Please call Kevin 321.474.9682

Back