Yes I have a pellet pooper

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Brandy new Humphrey pellet unit just waiting for me to pick up tomorrow. Never thought I would see that day that I would have one but really excited to see what she can do.open the pool up this weeeknd full stock of beer and a case od ass to cook can get any better than that.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that they made a pellet smoker. Looks nice. Anxious to hear the results of your first cook.

Ay Caramba...
2vnna7l.gif

I saw this pop up on their Facebook page today. Congratulations. Pellet poopers get a bad rap but I love them. They have their place on my patio.

That looks real nice. Congrats! Never knew they offered a pellet pooper

Home safe and sound with a load from Humphrey's. Fired the new toy up came up to temp In about 25 mins and with a few adjustments to the auger timing rolling along at 225 now. Decent smoke with now added wood in the supplemental burn pot. Doing a quick couple hr seasoning and then 4 butts. Going to run these at 250 with no supplemental wood to see what kind of smoke we will get on them as a base line. Will do four more tomorrow with added wood. So fare a breeze to use running for two hrs and has used very little fuel.

Last edited:
2hrs in and not looking to bad. Running 6hrs so far only used about a quater of a hopper which had twenty lbs to start.

Last edited:
9 hrs looking mighty tastey. 12 hrs and still pellets left looks like it will be around 14 hrs on 20 lbs of pellets not to shabby.

Last edited:
11hrs and we are done not bad for the first run. No extra wood just the pellets set at 250 until done. Mild smoke falvor I am thinking one or two charges of wood in the suplimenntal wood basket should do the trick. Over all she ran like a dream very efficient uses very lttle water in the water pan compared to the charcoal model. Pick this up tomorrow with the next four butts.

Last edited:
Back