MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Big Poppa Smokers

Notices

Big Poppa Smokers Big Poppa sells MAK Grills, Meadow Creek, American Barbeque Systems, Backwoods Smokers, German Grill, Tiernan Son Of Brisket, One Grill, Hasty Bake, Cajun Grills, Portable Kitchen and Primo. Great accessories like Frogmats, Grill Grates and Firewires. BBQer's Delights pellets and some of the best sauces and spices going.

Old 01-03-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
Fwismoker
somebody shut me the fark up.

Thumbs up Big Poppa Smokers Customer Service

Just prior to Christmas i was putting together a drum kit for a friend and got a bad batch of bottom vents. The first one that broke Big Poppa promptly sent another one out... then i had another one break at the seem and the original replacement didn't slide well.

I was at my wits end and i called up Jessie @ Big Poppa and she offered to send new ones overnight so it would be in time for Christmas. The gift was being delivered on the 22nd so the timing just didn't work out. I ended up scavenging one off of my drum to make the gift drum whole so i could get the drum delivered.

Anyways they were nice enough to get new vents out on the 2nd which was great considering the Christmas holiday and they made sure they were good and worked properly.

It's great to know that they stand behind their products and have TOP NOTCH customer service! Thanks again Big Poppa!!

Visit [COLOR="Red"]OctoForks[/COLOR] in Sales & Ventures

Website & Blog: [url]www.octoforks.com[/url]
Fwismoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->

Old 01-03-2014, 04:20 PM   #2
16Adams

I saw a drum with the BPS kit in the back of a pickup eastbound on IH40 a while back. It was really pretty all blinged out on a black drum. I followed it and missed my exit-twice.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:27 PM   #3
Ackman
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwismoker View Post

I was at my wits end and i called up Jessie @ Big Poppa !!
Isn't she a sweetheart. I ordered my BWS from them a while ago and she gave me regular updates on the delivery status--good shop, great people
WSM 18"
CookShack SM025
Lang 36
BWS Extended Party
Humphrey's Battle Box and matching Pint
Ackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 01-03-2014, 07:39 PM   #4
Fwismoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackman View Post
Isn't she a sweetheart. I ordered my BWS from them a while ago and she gave me regular updates on the delivery status--good shop, great people
Yea she is...they need to keep her around.

Visit [COLOR="Red"]OctoForks[/COLOR] in Sales & Ventures

Website & Blog: [url]www.octoforks.com[/url]
Fwismoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:44 PM   #5
Offthehook
is One Chatty Farker

They are all awesome, online and in person. I buy from them exclusively and often. Not sure how their warehouse moving will affect me but the shipping was always fast.