Do You Like This Site?????

Hey, I think this is the right thread. I so love this site. Thanks for the cool infos and the cookbook recipes really helped me a lot this past holidays. Kudos!

Im excited!

Looks like a lot of great information here!
The folks here sound pretty cool too?

I'm sure you'll continue to love this site. The folks here are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips. All you need to do is ask and keep reading. In addition, the entire staff, admin and moderators are way cool and are always trying to find ways to make the site more comfortable and more enjoyable. Jump in and have a good time.

I just wish I could find a way to re-subscribe and up-date. I have gotten a message from the admin and I have gathered all of the information for him, I just can’t get back to the number he left me. I’ll keep trying.

I can see that the spirit of the Brethren has been alive and well from the very beginning. Some of the first posts describing the reasons for donating could have very well been written by me, but I wasn't a member way back then. I am now and can donate just like they did, and I would also like to ask that anyone that is able to give a few bucks do the same. It goes a long way towards helping to keep this great place going.

Sorry to disappoint... but I'm sticking around for another year!

I just read Badjak's post on Phu's Phriday Planning Thread (or something like that)... and it made me appreciate all the things that I've discovered and tried and learned from The Brethren since I joined.

It's almost time to increase the Brethren count in the ABQ area. Inside 90 days.

Kind regards and thin blue to you all.

Sorry to disappoint... but I'm sticking around for another year!

I just read Badjak's post on Phu's Phriday Planning Thread (or something like that)... and it made me appreciate all the things that I've discovered and tried and learned from The Brethren since I joined.

It's almost time to increase the Brethren count in the ABQ area. Inside 90 days.

Kind regards and thin blue to you all.

I,m very happy that you are :thumb:

Would someone be able to point me to a good forum thread with up to date reviews on current pellet smokers, cant seem to find a good one and did not want to start a new thread because Im sure there are plenty good ones. Just a bit challenged when it comes to searching through the forum! lol

Would someone be able to point me to a good forum thread with up to date reviews on current pellet smokers, cant seem to find a good one and did not want to start a new thread because Im sure there are plenty good ones. Just a bit challenged when it comes to searching through the forum! lol

Try this one https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278683&highlight=pellet or go to the QTalk forum, click search and type pellet in the search field. There are tons of posts.

I just discovered this site and it's amazing! The community is so friendly and the threads here are very informative. I wish I found this site sooner!

Back