Phubar's Head oPh Loin Pron Pt.2

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
...and there's more Loins where that came Phrom!:becky:
A couple oPh weeks back I scored these at the wholesale store on sale,my Phridge is Phull of them!

Today I had a guest over who I've met not too long ago...she had seen my Pron on Hyves (Dutch Phacebook) so she had high expectations oPh the Q'd Phood.
She said it was restaurant Phood...I almost let a tear loose...
Thank you my Brethren!:becky:

-marinated/grilled/smoked head oPh loins with homemade garlic sauce
-grilled Little Gem with garlic and parmigiano reggiano
-pico de gallo (PhuStyle)
-mashed taters (PhuStyle)
-grilled banana with Swiss chocolate(cacao 78%),Stroh rum(80% alc.),butter...served with some vanilla icecream,mint and more Stroh rum

IMG_0404-1.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0409-1.jpg

IMG_0410-1.jpg

Wait! Well, Phirst let me just say, some good looking grub there. Now! You got someone to come over based on Phood you posted on the internet!?!?!?! I been doing that and all I get is old high school friends and their wives asking me to cook for them.

Phutabulous Sir! Looks great..... Hint get another Phuridge for you next score! Just in case fridge as we call it!!!!!

Wait! Well, Phirst let me just say, some good looking grub there. Now! You got someone to come over based on Phood you posted on the internet!?!?!?! I been doing that and all I get is old high school friends and their wives asking me to cook for them.

Sorry Phor the conPhusion Lando...I met her recently on my job,aPhter that she saw my Pron.

Must say I have the same sort oPh problem as you but instead I get old high school girlPhriends and housewives.....just trying to get some humor across here.:-D

I must say everything tasted very good...I was smiling all the way!
You know that Pheeling right?

Phutabulous Sir! Looks great..... Hint get another Phuridge for you next score! Just in case fridge as we call it!!!!!

I'm still new in the game but I need a big Phridge/Phreezer Phor sure!
This sale was very good and if I had a bigger Phridge I would've bought more!:cool:

Let's discuss the actual difference in time between your high school graduation and mine. What does a large freezer look like in Europe?

Looks like it was a good time from here, May I ask what you do for work? The loin looks fantastic!!

Awesome as always Phubie!

How did you prep the bananas?

I make a slit in the length of the banana,split the banana a bit,add some chocolate,butter and a few drops of rum in the slit...it's supposed to be mushy on the inside when it's done.

Killer recipe and quick and easy to make...got it from Noskos' blog almost a year ago and was my first dessert off the grill.

Back