Comp Organizers

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone out there have a list of email addys for cbj's? If so I would appreciate you forwarding a message for me (I would be happy to do it myself, but I don't want to invade anyones privacy).

What about CBJ forums? Do any exist?

Thanks,

Eric

Somewhere out there, a list of CBJs is available but I have no idea where. Only heard of it.

KCBS will give you the list and email addys for CBJ's in the area. Contact your KCBS rep.

email ADDYS... not home..

I think not.

Unless I misunderstood the thread (possible)

I get invitations to judge any event within 2 states of me. Not email, in the mail.

It comes to my home address.

Got 3 so far this year

I think not.

Unless I misunderstood the thread (possible)

I get invitations to judge any event within 2 states of me. Not email, in the mail.

It comes to my home address.

Got 3 so far this year

What he said.

i only get stuff via email. Only thing i get USPS is the bull sheet. Maybe its the way we signed up?

dont matter.. whatever.. Call the Rep and they will get u the list of judges in the area.

i only get stuff via email. Only thing i get USPS is the bull sheet. Maybe its the way we signed up?

dont matter.. whatever.. Call the Rep and they will get u the list of judges in the area.

Unfortunately they won't give out email addys. They were kind enough to send me snail mail info.

Email would'a been SOOOOOO much easier.

Eric

Not sure I like the KCBS giving out my home address so easily.

Unfortunately they won't give out email addys. They were kind enough to send me snail mail info.

Email would'a been SOOOOOO much easier.

Eric

Eric,

If you need help with the mailing my wife Michele and sister in law Ruth (both team members of the TFP BBQ Team) are willing to help. PM Mrs. Sawdust if you want help with the Judges mailing.

Last edited:
Back