Deal for AR competitors

If anybody has never ordered from the folks, you really need to take a look at their site. They have really good prices and great customer service!

wallace

So, I ordered 80lbs charcoal and some other items from these folks. Ordered online at about 3:45pm Wednesday. I wanted to make sure I had enough supplies for an upcoming comp next weekend, figuring it will take at least 4-5 business days shipping.

To my pleasant surprise, I get home from work on Thursday, and there is the box (huge) on the porch.

I really do not understand how I could get this in under 1 business day and not pay any shipping.

Geez, I wish the rest of the world was that responsive. :confused:

Again, if you have not tried these folks, take a look at their site as they have more dog-gone parts and supplies than I could imagine.

Thanks again to the Fire Craft folks!

wallace

I ordered from them late on a Monday afternoon and got my package on Thursday. They are on the eastern side of the country and I'm in Des Moines - that's pretty fast work as far as I'm concerned :-D.

The only problem is that when their catalog comes to the mail box my wife says: "Don't even . . . "

Back