THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Hi folks...we have been getting a lot of requests from our fellow PNWBA competitors to do a class on our cooking technique. Well...you asked for it...you got it! The response from our local teams was tremendous and our first class sold out in a day...wow! So...we are now looking to do a second class in December or January. These are "technique only" classes for cooking pork butt, brisket, and chicken (our ribs are low-n-slow). Also, our true flavor profiles will not be revealed...however we will be using our sponsors (Kosmo's and Simply Marvelous) products for the class. The cost is $100.00 per person and is limited to 10 people...with a minimum of 5 required. The class will be held at our house in Duvall, WA. Hope to see you there!
Cheers!
JD

Hi folks...we have been getting a lot of requests from our fellow PNWBA competitors to do a class on our cooking technique. Well...you asked for it...you got it! The response from our local teams was tremendous and our first class sold out in a day...wow! So...we are now looking to do a second class in December or January. These are "technique only" classes for cooking pork butt, brisket, and chicken (our ribs are low-n-slow). Also, our true flavor profiles will not be revealed...however we will be using our sponsors (Kosmo's and Simply Marvelous) products for the class. The cost is $100.00 per person and is limited to 10 people...with a minimum of 5 required. The class will be held at our house in Duvall, WA. Hope to see you there!
Cheers!
JD

Wow, JD, you snooze you lose, I guess!! Congrats on selling out so quick! You and Rhana have been whipping everyone's butt this year...I'm sure the entire PNWBA membership would love to take the class!!

Katie and I (or maybe just myelf) would have interest in a December/January class.

Wow, JD, you snooze you lose, I guess!! Congrats on selling out so quick! You and Rhana have been whipping everyone's butt this year...I'm sure the entire PNWBA membership would love to take the class!!

Katie and I (or maybe just myelf) would have interest in a December/January class.

I'll let you know as soon as we know...:becky: Katie is welcome to join you...:thumb:

How about having a class on Friday Sept 9th in Yakima? I will even fly down for it.

troy

Really???!!! You'd fly all the way down here just to take my comp class...wow! :twisted: Sorry Troy...but we have other plans for the weekend...:becky:

Back