• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weber Tour

seen something a little shorter than that before. just boggles the mind the amount of webers sold every year.

Last edited:
Nope. Never seen this before. Thanks for posting! :thumb:

That is a cool video. I have/had many weber products including WSM, 26", 22", WGA...
Recently I have see their quality declining specifically the thickness of the porcelain enamel. It seems to have happened in about the last 3 years. Now it will chip off quite easily whereas in the past you had to hit it with a truck. Also, the last 2 I ordered showed up with damaged lids/kettles (dings in the porcelain enamel). Weber happily replaced them but kind of a pain.....

That is a cool video. I have/had many weber products including WSM, 26", 22", WGA...
Recently I have see their quality declining specifically the thickness of the porcelain enamel. It seems to have happened in about the last 3 years. Now it will chip off quite easily whereas in the past you had to hit it with a truck. Also, the last 2 I ordered showed up with damaged lids/kettles (dings in the porcelain enamel). Weber happily replaced them but kind of a pain.....

Hey Marty !

I notice that as well comparing an older to a new one ... But The 26.75 Appears to have heavy coating ,Do you notice a diff on your s say compared to a new 22 ?? The lid on my 26 feels very "solid" so to speak not "tinny" like on 22

I have a 2010 OTP that does feel a little light in the lid. No chips or dings to speak of, but I do notice a difference between it and my 2006 Performer, although the handle is placed differently so lifting each feels different. My 26 feels like it was forged in a volcano by viking warriors.

Bought our dad a 26 for christmas and its the worst finish ive ever seen on a weber. I would have sent it back but nothing was really "That bad" to ttry to get a new lid and bowl. though for 300 I should have tried. 2 spots had the enamel worn down to the metal.

Bought our dad a 26 for christmas and its the worst finish ive ever seen on a weber. I would have sent it back but nothing was really "That bad" to ttry to get a new lid and bowl. though for 300 I should have tried. 2 spots had the enamel worn down to the metal.

I would definitely call them.

Without a doubt, Weber will make it right, call them! best customer service I've ever experienced!

Back