Show your BBQ Area

Even if that car is not yours! I would have had a hard time returning it! Did you get to "test drive" it any? I'd still be handcuffed to the wheel! :becky:

They left it with me for three days. I was told not to drive it over 200 miles. I went WAY over 200 miles. I got it a six page magazine article here in Dallas, so they didn't give me any chit about the 300-something miles.

Oh, and I got paid for the photography.

In June, I beat my previous record for the most expensive car I have ever driven on public roadways, which was a $350,000 RUF RT-12. My new record is a 1973 Ferrari Daytona Spyder, worth about $1.8-million. The owner gave me the keys, and let me take it wherever I needed to go to get good photographs of it. I have known that collector for several years, and he knows I have professional driving training, and I am mature, so he trusts me with his cars.

I wouldn't say driving a Daytona Spyder around town is better than sex, but it was better than the best BBQ I've ever eaten. :laugh:

Trivia: Don Johnson drove a fake Daytona Spyder on Miami Vice. I drove a real one. But, I never slept with Meg Ryan, so I guess we are even. :heh:

CD

Attachments

• DaytonaSpyder01.jpg
    DaytonaSpyder01.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2,646
Last edited:
Nice ride, It was Melanie Griffith on the sleepin' thing though. But then, I haven't slept with either gal, nor drove anything like that!

They left it with me for three days. I was told not to drive it over 200 miles. I went WAY over 200 miles. I got it a six page magazine article here in Dallas, so they didn't give me any chit about the 300-something miles.

In June, I beat my previous record for the most expensive car I have ever driven on public roadways, which was a $350,000 RUF RT-12. My new record is a 1973 Ferrari Daytona Spyder, worth about $1.8-million. The owner gave me the keys, and let me take it wherever I needed to go to get good photographs of it. I have known that collector for several years, and he knows I have professional driving training, and I am mature, so he trusts me with his cars.

I wouldn't say driving a Daytona Spyder around town is better than sex, but it was better than the best BBQ I've ever eaten. :laugh:

Trivia: Don Johnson drove a fake Daytona Spyder on Miami Vice. I drove a real one. But, I never slept with Meg Ryan, so I guess we are even. :heh:

CD

Man oh man what a sweet job you have :shocked:

I would go too big :crazy: she would scale it down too small and we met somewhere in the middle and ended up with what you see.

awesome job! this is 'somewhere in the middle?' i woudl classify this as huge... what would this have looked like if there was no scaling down!??

Man oh man what a sweet job you have :shocked:

It has its moments. But, then again, any job where you are self employed, and you are 100 percent dependent on your own work to make a living has its high and low points. And, the lows can suck just as much as the highs can exhilarate.

CD

CD

Uh...it *is* better than sex.

Ooh La La!

Wow! AMROCKS That is the deck of my dreams! You are one lucky farker! kudos and party on! JB

Here's my new deck, let me know if you have any questions. posted this in another thread.

sodeck03.jpg

I've been trying to find the thread with all of your deck photos. I seen it once before I joined the brethren. I was telling my wife that I wasn't the only crazy person with all the deck but couldn't find the proof. Can you help a brother out? Nice place you got there :thumb:

Well here is my modest cooking area. I just finished the UDS and the area up today. I can't wait for my first smoke on the UDS.

DSC00914.jpg

The new UDS
DSC00916.jpg

The new cook area with ten pounds of raw fury.....:twisted:
DSC00918.jpg

Well here is my modest cooking area. I just finished the UDS and the area up today. I can't wait for my first smoke on the UDS.

DSC00914.jpg

The new UDS
DSC00916.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

Nice, bro! Can't wait to see some pron!

DSC00914.jpg

The new UDS
DSC00916.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

This is awesome. Great setup...everything you need. Now get to cookin'!

Back