Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Riverwalk Brew-B-Q Lowell, MI 7/9 - 7/10

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Who's coming besides the usual suspects?

I hear they're putting on a dinner for the cooks on Friday! :thumb:

We should be rolling in Thursday afternoon. Just spoke to Liz earlier. She was unaware that the showers were cold last year. This year she said she'd make sure we had hot water!:-D Heck, I thought it was cool they had showers and real toilets!

Are they doing a cooks dinner Friday night? If not then I plan to cook a whole NY Strip. They are on sale at Family Fare starting Thursday. I may buy a couple of extras to age. Maybe one for the UP and for GR as well.

Are they doing a cooks dinner Friday night? If not then I plan to cook a whole NY Strip. They are on sale at Family Fare starting Thursday. I may buy a couple of extras to age. Maybe one for the UP and for GR as well.

Last i heard yes but i have not a clue what it may be.

Last i heard yes but i have not a clue what it may be.

If I recall correctly, last year they had pizza, some pasta dishes,appertizers, salad's and such...not bad, but nothing to that you'd call your mama about.

If I recall correctly, last year they had pizza, some pasta dishes,appertizers, salad's and such...not bad, but nothing to that you'd call your mama about.
Free dinner means I can supply NY Strip rare to go with somebody's B&G :thumb:

Back