THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Made pastrami for the market today. Just thought I would share. BTW....it sold out in an hour.

543829_4891883128495_1813195571_n.jpg

Comments?

I can see why it sold so quickly...That Looks Fantastic !!:clap2:

That may be one of the coolest food photos I have seen in a while. Really cool with the shadows and the light playing tricks on one another.

Ditto on the food. I'd hit it...at least twice.

Comments? I have a comment! I wish when they tell me I'm getting a day off of work and I get all happy about going to get some good 'cue they wouldn't snatch the farking rug out from under me so all I can do is look at pix. That is a very nice pic, but I'd much rather be eating it than looking at it. Hopefully soon! :hungry:

Unrelated - Mista - did you ever go to Mo Better Meaty Meat Burgers? They reopened as Mo Better Burgers at 901 S. La Brea just up from Olympic. Been there twice - farking amazing.

Haven't been Greg. I'll have to check it out when my fast is over.

And that is just smoked corned beef. Don't have time for corning.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back