• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

How much would you charge

big range bbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My butcher is asking me to cook for her fathers funeral, 110lbs of spares and 100lbs of beef. She is supplying the meat I am supplying the Rub and Sauce and Doing the smoking.

I also agree with the Bretheren above. She'll remember ya when you are ordering meat in the future.

I would do it just because she thought enough of you to ask you at a hard time like that,not look for some type of reward in the future. it's just a darn nice thing to do for your friend. good luck.

Thanks for everything I put "my butcher" cause it makes for a shorter story. I have met her 3 times she owns a ranch(400+ head of Cows, Pigs, chix, Lamb, turkey) is a butcher and sells meat. Well I took the brethrens advise and told her don't worry we will take care of it. She was so happy she started telling me about all the prime meat she is going to give us, and prices that we will pay from here on out, half of what I.m paying at the market. As always rule #1 trust the brethren.

Well you have a new friend now if she really wasn't before. there is good karma, treating your fellow man or woman as you would like to be treated. hope all goes well.

I love it when a good Brethren story comes together.:biggrin:

I love it when a good Brethren story comes together.:biggrin:

Yep I agree that this will pay off in huge karma down the road for you!

Sorry for the loss of the lady's father.

Thanks for everything I put "my butcher" cause it makes for a shorter story. I have met her 3 times she owns a ranch(400+ head of Cows, Pigs, chix, Lamb, turkey) is a butcher and sells meat. Well I took the brethrens advise and told her don't worry we will take care of it. She was so happy she started telling me about all the prime meat she is going to give us, and prices that we will pay from here on out, half of what I.m paying at the market. As always rule #1 trust the brethren.

Paying it forward usually pays off. :wink:

Bingo! :cool:

Back