Best online equipment supplier - steam table pans, etc.?

BigThicket

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Where do you guys purchase things like steam table pans and Cambros? I’m only familiar with Webstaurantstore, but I haven’t use the yet and was wondering if there’s a better/cheaper source?

I don't have much, but I bought my steam pans such off Amazon after a bit of shopping/price comparison.

WebstaurantStore's shipping is high per item shipped unless you buy lots of things, and then it settles down to reasonable. I haven't gotten to reasonable yet.

I haven't used them yet, but Restaurant Depot has an online site: https://www.therdstore.com/

Sams Club and Costco both will let you buy online.

I use Webstaurant for most things. I only buy foils and foil pans from them when I can't get to a Sams Club though. I've purchased 10's of thousands of $$ equipment and supplies from them and I've never had an issue but think if I did they wouldn't care either way. I've dealt with companies who have great customer service but they are usually considerably higher for products.

I use WebstaurantStore for what i can't buy locally at equippers.com or at Restaurant Depot. If you are just looking for steam table pans, both BJ's and Costco carry the disposable version, but Costco also sells the stainless steam table pans.

I've only used webstaurantstore for an online supplier, they are pretty inexpensive, but some items I've needed were cheaper at restaurant depot.

Back