Guess Who is Coming to Phoenix?

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is ve
Probably not Santa Clause:rolleyes:... Hey Valley of the Sun Brethren, guess what?:confused: Ron L (moderator) has a business trip planned to Snottsdale the first full week of January 2010. Ron was wondering about getting together on Tuesday eve (Jan. 5, 2010) to hoist a couple brews, or maybe get some que? What do ya think? What say we get together and show him some good old Arizona hospitality, (you guys bring the Scorpions and I'll bring the Rattlesnakes.):twisted::mrgreen::eek:

I know, I know, short notice, blah, blah, blah... But what do ya say? You in?

Wish I could make it but I have to be there the next week.

Get Desert Dog to take you to his sushi place and the tilted kilt.

Get Desert Dog to take you to his sushi place and the tilted kilt.

If I want to see tilted kilts I can hang out with the Smokin' Scotsmen! :rolleyes:

OK... Not the same. there is a Tilted Kilt in downtown Chicago. I haven been there, but it is listed on their web site.

Well, depending on who is wearing the kilt...
1097013E.gif

If you're lucky, there will be a blues guy named Carvin Jones playing there. He is awesome.

If you're lucky, there will be a blues guy named Carvin Jones playing there. He is awesome.

I know him, he's a great musician. However, maybe it's just me, but I do not go to the Tilted Kilt to see guys... We have two of their establishments here in the Valley of the Sun. One is only a couple miles form my place.

Probably not Santa Clause:rolleyes:... Hey Valley of the Sun Brethren, guess what?:confused: Ron L (moderator) has a business trip planned to Snottsdale the first full week of January 2010. Ron was wondering about getting together on Tuesday eve (Jan. 5, 2010) to hoist a couple brews, or maybe get some que? What do ya think? What say we get together and show him some good old Arizona hospitality, (you guys bring the Scorpions and I'll bring the Rattlesnakes.):twisted::mrgreen::eek:

I know, I know, short notice, blah, blah, blah... But what do ya say? You in?
Depends on when and where for me. I'll be up in Phoenix that day.

Bo I want to meet Ron and the rest of you,let me know what the plans are.

I'll be in meetings all day so I probably can't meet until 6:30 or 7:00 it that's OK. I'll leave it to you guys to figure out where to go. I'll be at the Phoenician resort and won't have a car, so somewhere within a reasonable cab ride would be great. It won't be a late night since I am teaching a training class the next morning.

Ron and I have decided on Famous Dave's; 1011 N. Dobson, Mesa 480-615-1444. They are located just south of the 202 on the east side of the 101-202 interchange on the Mesa/Tempe border. Please post here or PM me if you are gonna attend so that I can secure a reservation if a larger than expected group attends. Thanks, and let's show Ronelle some AZ Brethren hospitality.

Any Last minute sign ons?

So as it stands now; The first ever Phoenix RonelleFest will be held at Famous Dave's on North Dobson at ther new shopping center east of the 101 just off the 202 at Dobson. 7:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 (Tues). I have notified SmokeWatcher and MrSmoker via PM of the location and time. If anyone else wants to join in the fun give a call or shoot me a PM. Hope to see many more Phx. bros there.

Back