Roll Call. Inside 30 days. New Holland Summer Fest, New Holland, PA - 8/22-23 (w/Results)008

B

backporchbbq

Ok who is going to be there, I know the list is long. Let me start, Back Porch BBQ will be there.

R2-BQ will be there

Sled we will actually have to say hi to eachother this time. We were right next to eachother and didn't utter a word to eachother.

Can't wait to see all the brethren at the comp.

Jumping Dog BBQ will be there, hopefully with a new sign and some new helpers.:-D

Lisa

buttheadbbq will be their, and sled keep your beatch and his knifes away:eek:

buttheadbbq will be their, and sled keep your beatch and his knifes away:eek:

no fear... I'll only be slaying bees with my dull knives upon request. My focus will be on payback for my 70th place chicken after three top 10 calls that cost me a very sweet placing last year.

Umm... I mean my focus will be on assisting Sledneck win a GC :twisted:

So that means that Vinny is handling the chicken.

If handling means walking the boxes to the judges tent, that's all I can hope for. I hear the judges there love some Bacon Salt on all categories and it works best dusted on right before eating.

I'll be there but I'm not sure if I signed up as Team Agave or I Smell Smoke. It's all a blurr

If handling means walking the boxes to the judges tent, that's all I can hope for. I hear the judges there love some Bacon Salt on all categories and it works best dusted on right before eating.
shhhhhhhhhhhh don't share my secrets!:twisted:

We are getting a room sat night at the motel next to the contest. Anybody have a dinner suggestion NOT BBQ? Place for breakfast Sunday morning?

Sled,, you staying at the country squire inn?,,, that's where we are staying,, and there is alittle cafe type place that shares their parking lot that is pretty decent for both supper and breakfast if you don't want to wander off too far.

Sled,, you staying at the country squire inn?,,, that's where we are staying,, and there is alittle cafe type place that shares their parking lot that is pretty decent for both supper and breakfast if you don't want to wander off too far.
That is the place we are staying at. Thanks.

We are getting a room sat night at the motel next to the contest. Anybody have a dinner suggestion NOT BBQ? Place for breakfast Sunday morning?

We stayed over the first year... After we cleaned up at the hotel, we ate at all Italian Restaurant/Pizza place pretty close to the hotel (possibly in BLUE BALL, PA) it may have been called Carino's ... Wasn't as good as the stuff here but it was decent and the large bowl of linguini and clam sauce hit the spot after the contest.

My wife also ate that that breakfast place in the parking lot of hotel and said it was good.

Last edited:
Back