Stuffed From A Stuffed Crust Grilled Pizza

Cack

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Here's my entry for the "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" TD.

Check it out the blog for the full cook http://onenine3bbq.blogspot.com/2013...led-pizza.html

P1010880.JPG

P1010884.JPG

P1010886.JPG

P1010887.JPG

This is the (not so pretty) money shot.

P1010888_zpse96a45d4.jpg

I think you nailed the stuffed part of the td, I'm stuffed just looking at it! Looks delicious. :thumb:

Where was the dough for the crust from?! Looks good no doubt. Haven't done a lot of baking on my grill really. Didn't know how yeast will respond to the heat of a grille for good oven spring. Impressive that you cooked a thick crust on a grill though and it didn't turn out dense. Skills no doubt!

Where was the dough for the crust from?! Looks good no doubt. Haven't done a lot of baking on my grill really. Didn't know how yeast will respond to the heat of a grille for good oven spring. Impressive that you cooked a thick crust on a grill though and it didn't turn out dense. Skills no doubt!

I don't know how wide spread Publix is, but it's a grocery here in SC, and they make fresh dough in their bakery.

Oh yeah we have Publix here. Their Cuban bread is amazing, so I bet their pizza dough is too.

Hhmmm, never had that. We'll have to give it a shot.

That is one nice ZA..............pass a few pieces her please......:grin:

No pic of your beautiful lady, not voting for ya!:tongue:

She saw this last night and said "I like that guy". I told her she better not, because you just admitted to not voting for me haha

Back