THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GMDGeek

is one Smokin' Farker
Hit Zest Fest this weekend with a couple buddies .... was fun and yet a little disappointing. I did get a couple things to try out however probably won't attend next year. Was really ercked by the number of NON-Spice / Pepper vendors there. Seriously what the heck does house siding, solar wind vents, and all that have to do with Peppers and Spice!?! Was also a little down that I didn't find anything that seriously brought the heat.

Some of the goodies from Zest Fest: 3 BBQ rubs (heard some good things about Texas Rib Ranger so thought I'd try their stuff out - just had to add a little more spice), a Moruga Scorpion hot sauce, ghost pepper infused chocolates, and a new knife. Good stuff and good times with great friends.

774341_10151283557079667_1772483589_o_zps8d5c7e9c.jpg

Used it yesterday - great balance and indeed it was sharp. My buddy that was with me talked the vendor down quite a bit since we were going to purchase 2.

Back