• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Florence KS Labor Day BBQ Contest

Bubba

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Guys we had our best overall finish of 3rd and our first 1st place in brisket and 8th in chicken. Not to bad for our 7th contest ever. Congrats to all the other winners.

Bubba and Jeff's BBQ

Finishing ahead of teams such as Smokers Wild, Buffalo's, Smokin Salmons, It Ain't Prime is definately an accomplishment, and Congratulations!

Congrats Bubba! And thanks for the phone call yesterday! Hope to see you guys out somewhere before the end of the season! I think they're looking for judges in Columbia October 13-14. If you aren't competing, you should sign up!

Bubba! That is awesome, man. You guys are really coming into your own this year. That is some stout competition. Feel good to have your name in the mix, huh!! So I take it that new cooker I saw at Excelisor Springs is working out WELL. Congrats guys!

Great job Bubba. I used to live just down the road from Florence in Peabody and had planned on cooking in that contest but was not able to this year. Glad to hear that the Brethren were well represented by you. Did any other brothers attend? Do you know who won the Good One smoker? I had some tickets in that raffle.

Bubba and Jeff - that's farking awesome!! You guys are doing incredibly well for your first year. I guess those 4 hour briskets are working well for you!!

Thanks guys for the props. Wayne yes those 4 hr briskets are doing good last two times 2nd and 1st.

Bubba and Jeff's BBQ
Cooking on a trash can near you

Back