• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pickin in the Panhandle Sept 10-11

roksmith

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything here on this one and no team list on their website.
Anybody going?

The Comp is full as of last week. I hope they list the teams going. The DCFD team will be there!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Here is the list as of yesterday. Not sure what the cut off is but this is 49 pro teams. This does not include the backyard teams. You might want to double check your entry. I don't see DCFD in the list.

3 EYZ BBQ4:20 QArlington BBQ & Social ClubBackyard BurnersBarry QBig Bully BBQBig Daddy BBQBig Mook's BBQBovine & SwineBrutus and CompanyBuckshot BBQCat Sass BBQChesapeake Dockside BBQChez PavilionChix, Swine and BovineCrazy Lil's BBQ DivisionCruzen 2 QDizzy PigDouble D BarbecueFree Range BBQGodfather BBQGooney Creek BBQGrateful Pig (The)Grog N HogsHambones by the FireHillbilly BonesHog It Up BBQHoos Smokin'JD's Smokin' MisfitsJust Smokin' AroundKnotts Bro's BBQMountain Shine BoyzOld Dominion SmokehouseOld Hickory's BBQPavone Brothers BBQPhartin' Bart's BBQ & BeansPig PickersPig-N-ParadisePig's Ear (The)Pigs, Wings and Other ThingsPond View Pit CrewPot Belly BBQRed Valley BBQSaucy Butt's BBQSmokin Eddy's BBQStan's Famous Raspberry Falls BBQTarheel SmokersTexas RibsUp N $moke BBQ Team

Here is the list as of yesterday. Not sure what the cut off is but this is 49 pro teams. This does not include the backyard teams. You might want to double check your entry. I don't see DCFD in the list.

3 EYZ BBQ
4:20 Q
Arlington BBQ & Social Club
Backyard Burners
Barry Q
Big Bully BBQ
Big Daddy BBQ
Big Mook's BBQ
Bovine & Swine
Brutus and Company
Buckshot BBQ
Cat Sass BBQ
Chesapeake Dockside BBQ
Chez Pavilion
Chix, Swine and Bovine
Crazy Lil's BBQ Division
Cruzen 2 Q
Dizzy Pig
Double D Barbecue
Free Range BBQ
Godfather BBQ
Gooney Creek BBQ
Grateful Pig (The)
Grog N Hogs
Hambones by the Fire
Hillbilly Bones
Hog It Up BBQ
Hoos Smokin'
JD's Smokin' Misfits
Just Smokin' Around
Knotts Bro's BBQ
Mountain Shine Boyz
Old Dominion Smokehouse
Old Hickory's BBQ
Pavone Brothers BBQ
Phartin' Bart's BBQ & Beans
Pig Pickers
Pig-N-Paradise
Pig's Ear (The)
Pigs, Wings and Other Things
Pond View Pit Crew
Pot Belly BBQ
Red Valley BBQ
Saucy Butt's BBQ
Smokin Eddy's BBQ
Stan's Famous Raspberry Falls BBQ
Tarheel Smokers
Texas Ribs
Up N $moke BBQ Team

I hope this is right. :roll:

WOO HOO :clap2: Red valley BBQ made the list!!!

I know the DCFD team was hand delivering thier application today. That is why they aren't officially listed yet.

Cat Sass will be there. Looking forward to seeing lots of our BBQ friends.

Don't know why DCFD was not on the list. I got my tickets and letter, so I hope we are in.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Does this comp fill up pretty early? How early did everyone register? This is one comp I hope to do next year. My parents have a small place about 10 minutes west of Hedgesville on Rt. 9. I have told them and my brother in DC to try and stop by for some great BBQ! Good luck Brethren.

Back