• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bay Area/Norcal Bash Saturday Nov 17th

Looking like we will have a nice group showing up, trying to come up with some foodie ideas.

All I want is a couple bowls of BBQ PD's famous Tri-Tip Chili...

I would love to come to this gig. I have a heck of a craving for making some 3BGB's but, the weekend is bad timing for me. I got a daughters potential birthday party and it's the opening of Deer hunting here, which for those of you who don't know is ranked right up there with Christmas, cept with firearms.

This is sounding great. Any preferences on beer variety?

I would love to come to this gig. I have a heck of a craving for making some 3BGB's but, the weekend is bad timing for me. I got a daughters potential birthday party and it's the opening of Deer hunting here, which for those of you who don't know is ranked right up there with Christmas, cept with firearms.
So, then it is better than Christmas? Wait, doesn't Christmas up there involve firearms too?

Inventory Update

I finally got a break from our solar install and had time to get into storage.
A quick check of the cache looks like I have leftover knives, forks, spoons, foil, 6" plates, 12" plates, small bowls (for the Tri-Tip chili :wink:), aluminum pans, napkins, and a couple rolls of paper towels.
I'll re-stock/add as needed.
I still need to check out the ez-up and table(s).

Oh! I still have lots of "CAUTION" tape to keep the wack-a doodles in/out :hand: depending on your point of view......

Great Rick, bring the caution tape, although, now that we have been shoved off to the edge of town, there is less need for caution tape.

Aren't you joining us Rick? I don't see your name.

Fark! Farkin' Farkity Fark!

But Rick is older than Marty right? So he may be remembering something that didn't really happen.

Hey John, I'm thinking maybe Bob is suffering from some of this ^^^^^^ :doh:
But more likely, his mind was at Tap 25 and the "Beer Maidens"...:pound::rofl:

Oooops I guess Bob is watching..

Yep! I'll be there.

This is sounding great. Any preferences on beer variety?

Tim I'm thinkin' something cold, wet and smooth will work....:grin:

Last edited:
What time do you all imagine this gig going until? As usual I work until 6 on Saturdays. Thanks for the invite Marty, I haven't been round these parts in a while.

Man, you gotta get off the weekend shift. It normally breaks up around the time you are punching the clock.

What time do you all imagine this gig going until? As usual I work until 6 on Saturdays. Thanks for the invite Marty, I haven't been round these parts in a while.

Man, you gotta get off the weekend shift. It normally breaks up around the time you are punching the clock.

The party only goes till 6? How farking old are you guys anyway? :grin:

The party only goes till 6? How farking old are you guys anyway? :grin:

It's cause they start early. :mrgreen:

last one I was at, I was helping mind a pit starting at 1:00am, and that was after a hard night of trying to put away the kegs at Marty's house.

By 4pm the next day (Saturday) I was ready for it to be over with. :loco:

There was an incident at the hotel, involving lost cheese, a suit case full of BBQ sauce, three drunk Brethren, one rather cute night receptionist, a silent but deadly carpet bombing incident, lobster, bacon and some wandering in the hotel.

It was better that you were not there.

There was an incident at the hotel, involving lost cheese, a suit case full of BBQ sauce, three drunk Brethren, one rather cute night receptionist, a silent but deadly carpet bombing incident, lobster, bacon and some wandering in the hotel.

It was better that you were not there.

You trying to make me feel bad for not coming? I know The wonderful moments I help to create that will be missed. :sad:

Back