So you want to cook a Zombie *** Warning: Graphic ***

I have a message to pass along for you Gore...
general.tso@chinese-military.com said:
Tells Gore to the grand vision cooking artist, this is you greatest ventilator general Tso. After reading your most impression profound snake god post much time detail, looked like you to cook your elephant brisket's snake god. I want to know whether I possibly do cook likely three skill snake gods, and what type's point or does experience you to have in that department. You knew that does not have the snake god short in here, and they to dine are available. The brisket was difficult to find, therefore we usually cooked three skills. I have an affection way to cause three skills, and is willing to use in snake god that method. Thanks all help beforehand. You are good in the snake god, generally Tso.

I have a message to pass along for you Gore...
Originally Posted by general.tso@chinese-military.com
Tells Gore to the grand vision cooking artist, this is you greatest ventilator general Tso. After reading your most impression profound snake god post much time detail, looked like you to cook your elephant brisket's snake god. I want to know whether I possibly do cook likely three skill snake gods, and what type's point or does experience you to have in that department. You knew that does not have the snake god short in here, and they to dine are available. The brisket was difficult to find, therefore we usually cooked three skills. I have an affection way to cause three skills, and is willing to use in snake god that method. Thanks all help beforehand. You are good in the snake god, generally Tso.

Thanks Biggie,
You can tell General Tso, that I've never cooked an elephant brisket before and that I am still three skills shy of being able to use the snake god method of which he speaks. :thumb: Does anybody know how much edible meat is on a snake god?

Nice head!
I heard zombie breath is nasty...
Did you brush it's teeth before or after cooking?

You are oh so right. I include that in Step 1 of cleaning the head, but it is definitely worth emphasizing this aspect. It makes for a much more enjoyable dining experience when the Zombie head you're eating doesn't suffer from halitosis.

Okay, I showed it to my wife and son! My wife made one of those, WTF(horror) and then OMG that is cool faces! My son.................he was OOOOOOOOOOOO, Dad can we make one? I would like to eat one. Yes, my son is disturbed. Guess, the nut don't fall too far from the tree!
I personally LOVE the pic where it's on the parchment. It SO looks like it's brains and blood are ooozing out and sizzling up on the paper! That is AWESOME! But we are just kinda sick that way!

Bob

Definitely go for it Bob! It's no harder than making a meatloaf. It's actually one of the easiest things I've made.... and yes, it was gruesome being cooked. That's when I knew it was gonna be good. The toughest thing was deciding whether to serve it "up" or lying back in that puddle of Zombie goodness. :thumb:

Thanks, I posted this thinking it would be great for a kid's birthday party or Halloween. It's a bit too scary for our kids, but we don't watch a lot of TV. In real life it looks every bit as gruesome as the photos. There are two cooks I've done that I think really disturbed my wife. This was one of them and the other was censored, but for completely different reasons. :roll:

Definitely go for it Bob! It's no harder than making a meatloaf. It's actually one of the easiest things I've made.... and yes, it was gruesome being cooked. That's when I knew it was gonna be good. :thumb:

So we are looking at it again. My son was like are those almonds? They look like real teeth, Dad. Is that spaghetti, is that meat loaf, are those olives? I don't know what is more disturbing, the fact that he wants to make one or that at 6 years old he was already breaking down the recipe adn putting his own spin on it!:twisted: Then he busts our with this one, "we should use black olives because he is dead and because Briseis (his sister) loves black olives!" Damn, my boy is sick. More ways than one!:becky:

That is so dang funny, creepy as heck, but still farkin funny:clap2:

So we are looking at it again. My son was like are those almonds? They look like real teeth, Dad. Is that spaghetti, is that meat loaf, are those olives? I don't know what is more disturbing, the fact that he wants to make one or that at 6 years old he was already breaking down the recipe adn putting his own spin on it!:twisted: Then he busts our with this one, "we should use black olives because he is dead and because Briseis (his sister) loves black olives!" Damn, my boy is sick. More ways than one!:becky:

That's cool! Get a bunch of ground beef, clear out your local store of garnish and let him make a Zombie hoard! :shock: I'm thinking we have an activity for family night. :becky:

I admit, I would've preferred black olives, but all we had were Kalamata. I'm not very good at pitting those and making them look decent and I really liked the pimento inside. I think that would look really cool having black-olive eyes w/pimento. :shocked:

zombie_gore_meatball.jpg

Back