*WARNING* Not for the weak-stomached! *SATIRE* The 10-minute BabyBack Rib

The problem is that you didn't boil them first. Everyone knows good ribs are boiled.

When I didn't know chit about BBQ (and I don't claim I'm an expert by any means now) about 2 years ago I also used to boil my ribs :icon_blush: :crazy: and loved them. Most restaurants here where you can get ribs they boil 'm... I loved them. Then I started BBQ'ing properly and now I'll never be able to order ribs in restaurants again... I'm not sure if I should be happy or cry but I know what ribs I'm eating... Those I make!!

My uncle is actually "Curly" and those ribs "prepared properly" are absolutely amazing. The fact that you come here and turn it into a joke is nothing but a completely smack in the face to my family ...

Actually, I'm completely bull sheeeeting ya :becky:. I'm with you, I'd never touch a "precooked" pack of ribs. My g/f grabbed one by mistake at the store a few weeks ago, and I kindly told her I'd rather starve.

Wow is there a difference between a boil rib or one cook over charcoal briquette.

Back