Battle of the BBQ Brethren Video 2

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hello,

There is a new video for the 2008 Battle of the BBQ Brethren up at www.homeofbbq.com

The video goes into a bit more depth than the previous video and includes interviews. It also offers a wider view of the Fall Festival.

I would again like to thank my niece for creating the video and my other niece for the narration (great job Devan and Ashton!).

Enjoy!

Eric

Now that was a great video.. Devan and ashton did an amazing job.

They did a great job! The folks at the Chamber of Commerce must love it.

Saw the video this AM in Eric's email. Good job and a great time...!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Last edited:
Excellent video! Your niece did a fantastic job. It reminded me of what a great time we had and all the great people we met. :-D Too bad we have to wait a year to do it again.

Great video, the prizes that Clint showed were unfarking believable. The Cutting boards are gorgeous!!!!

Yeah, Sled and whoever else got those done did a great job. I gave them a nice clear coat so they will stay nice. Still waiting for Phil to break in and steal the big one though.:biggrin:

I love it! We came away with alot of great memories from this years Battle. You've captured many of them on this video. Thank you...Job well done!

Yeah, Sled and whoever else got those done did a great job. I gave them a nice clear coat so they will stay nice. Still waiting for Phil to break in and steal the big one though.:biggrin:
Thank You ,I will take the full solo credit on those:biggrin: Better than nothing since i was not in the video:twisted:

Awesome Video!!! Makes me really want to cook this one next year. It was good to see that Jay, MR."SPICEWINE" got his spot in the video. Maybe we can make up a MOFO "DreamTeam" and go to Sayville next year, who knows.

Awesome Video!!! Makes me really want to cook this one next year. It was good to see that Jay, MR."SPICEWINE" got his spot in the video. Maybe we can make up a MOFO "DreamTeam" and go to Sayville next year, who knows.
I triple-dog dare you

Back