Great Lakes BBQ Assoc.

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well it is finally official. The GLBBQA is an official organization with a Board of Directors and everything. We will soon have our website up and have already begun speaking to businesses about sponsorship and such. If anyone has any questions or would like more information please PM me and I can forward any information to you individually.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with this.

Regards,

Mike

I too am a member to this new group. First I want to thank Mike for all the background work he and others have dont to get this project up and running.
We hope to expand the word on Bbq here in Michigan. One of the last frontiers in the lower 48 states. Hopefully we can get more sanctioned contest going here.
Ive been told that we are just opening our doors to the great world of bbq here.

Thanks again to Mike and others who jump started this awesome project!

Mike

Congratulations Mike. That is wonderfull news for us in this part of the country!! Thanks to you and all that have worked to make this a reality. Have sent you a PM.

Seem to have a really great group of guys with all levels of experience. A big thanks to Mike, Bruce and the board for making this happen.

Scott

How is this project going? Is the website up?
Mike

Back