horseradish powder

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Anyone use this stuff in your rubs, mops or sauce? I have seen a few receipes using it, havent found it in the stores to try, but have been debating ordering it from a on line spice company. Any comments or suggestions with this would be appreciated.

KICKED MY ARSE IN A RUB!!!!

Bad move there..added a little bit to montreal steak seasoning and put it on prime rib... whoa..... bad move..... i added just a small amount, and it was really to dominant.. maybe tiny amounts would do it, but evenr since that day, i never touched it again.

I agree with Poopy here. Go easy with extreme stuff like this. Best if only used after cooking for those who really like it hot, like me. Try just a dab on a small sample for testing. That way you don't ruin a whole bunch of meat. I do this with the hab. powder that I get from Mark. That way I am the only one who who gets it full on heat.:-D

If you want a real how do you do, go to the Oriental section and get some Wasabi. ( Japanese horseradish) It'll blow your eyes and brains out.

thanks, I think I'll skip on this stuff for now, I thought it might be alittle overpowering but wasnt sure.

I have both horseradish and wasabi powder. I like them for heat and it good in chicken rubs for heat with out chanfing color. i got them from Penzeys.

Back