• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Butts and Sliders

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am trying something I havent read yet it probly has been done but thought I would try it while doing a couple butts for tonights cook so if it doesnt turn out we still have something edible. I took a couple pounds of hamburgers and layed them out like a fattie and filled with chipolte cheddar cheese and some onions I sauted them in with some bacon I had browned I`ll post back if they turned out I just thought they would make a good slider.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

While I was at it I thought I would show you my butt

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x296/davenoahr/bq22/IMG_0108.jpg

Yah... nice lookin butt !

Thanks I work out, Oh you ment on the Q, sorry:icon_blush:

OH I am stuffed!! the sliders turned out good I think it needed more cheese they didn`t last long and I should have made the rolls smaller, the pork ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have never had pork that moist before. I will have to make all those again not at the same time unless I have more people over, Did I say I AM STUFFED, I sent leftovers home with company and still have one whole pork left.

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0118-1.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

If you weren't so far away I'd be there in a minute for the leftovers ! :p

That turned out so good. Great looking grub you got there.

looks very good from here butt need samples so next day air me some lol

Awesome stuff. You really know what you're doing!

No actually this was my first butt, but i did spend a lot of time reading here so thanks to the brothers at the brethren it turned out so well. Thanks to everyone for the compliments on how it turned out and to everyone who left post for me to follow.

Good lookin' grub. Have been wanting to play around with fatty/beef/burgers. Looks like you had some great success! Thanks for sharing!

Back