DSC_7710-PP.JPG

DSC_7713-PP.JPG

DSC_7716-PP.JPG

DSC_7719-PP.JPG

DSC_7721-PP.JPG

DSC_7722-PP.JPG

DSC_7723-PP.JPG

I been busy!

I hate to break it to you, but im going to have to see what comes out of that dutch oven.

Nice cook! I'm with the rest of them...what's in the DO?

Thanks for all the kind words.

Wowzer...what a meal! More pics please...

I'm afraid the best images are behind me. Pepper Stout Beef is not particularly photogenic.

A straight up Homerun, putting those webers to good use.

In fact these are my two newest Webers. This is the inaugural cook on my 26.75 kettle and only the second cook on my 14.5 WSM.

DSC_7708-PP.JPG

The Performer serves as a work surface and ignites my charcoal.

I hate to break it to you, but im going to have to see what comes out of that dutch oven.
OK, I'll try to make it look as pretty as I can. :wink:

Apologies if the time line looked a little confusing. It was two cooks. I chose ribeyes and shrimp for the inaugural cook on the 26. While we were shopping, I pointed to the chuckies and mentioned that is what I use to make Pepper Stout Beef and SWMBO insisted I get that too. I got it all going. I even used the smoker to warm the steaks up for a reverse sear. I started with Hasselback potatoes and Brussels sprouts on the 26 and finished up with the steaks and shrimp. Dinner was delicious! :hungry: While the veggies were cooking I got the chuckies on the WSM. Once dinner was finished, I cut up the peppers and onions for the PSB and assembled that all in the Dutch oven where it continues to cook as I type this.

"Hasselback potatoes" - I had to Google that one.
Nice find dude. Seeing images of those make me want to fire up my grill RIGHT NOW.

Ah Man , now i'm wanting a 26" Weber and some cast iron ......:doh:

So you hate weber grills I see...Nice set up
And great looking cook!

Back