Weber Customer Service

el_matt

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I've read many posts here, raving about Weber's customer service. Today, I experienced it first hand.

I needed two new hubcaps for my $10 OTG that I got at an estate sale. I went to the weber.com, got the numbers and gave them a call. After explaining what I wanted to purchase, the lady said, "We're not gonna charge you $1.50 plus $7 shipping. You should get your new 3-pack of hubcaps in 7-10 days."!!! She never even asked when or where I purchased my grill.

I was floored!!! I love this grill, and I brag about it at every opportunity. Now I'll have to start bragging about their AMAZING customer service. Weber has a customer for life!

Matt

Can't argue with you there. I needed a new Ash Catcher ring for my Grill. It broke during assembly. It took them a while to get it since it was not a common part. They did nit charge me anything and they shipped it for free.

What more can you ask for?

Anyone know the price for a 22" weber lid? It is not on website.

I went to the weber.com, got the numbers and gave them a call. After explaining what I wanted to purchase, the lady said, "We're not gonna charge you plus shipping. She never even asked when or where I purchased my grill.

AMAZING customer service. Weber has a customer for life!

Same thing happened to me this week. :thumb:

my experiance as many will remember was nothing but terrible. i like to believe its better but i'll see.

Weber CS is great, but I hate to burst the balloons on you- Free Shipping through 9/9/11
so if you order online the code is: SUMMERBBQ2011 at checkout, good thru 9/9.

just sayin'

Best Customer Service experience I had as well. Got a replacement lid for my 18.5" WSM when the original was damaged out the box.

Weber CS is great, but I hate to burst the balloons on you- Free Shipping through 9/9/11
so if you order online the code is: SUMMERBBQ2011 at checkout, good thru 9/9.

just sayin'

Thanks for the tip. I was needing an ash sweeper and a charcoal grate for my 22.5. No shipping helps a bunch! So I have them on the way. :clap2:

Back