Hold On to UR Wigs!!!!! VID

was that today?
ITs snowing here. Too cold to be hitting myself in the head.
The yellow looks good on the smoker.
jon

yeah a windy day... my streets are abandon here due to the Houston Rodeo... I have to cook for the sisters b day.

Its cool I hate crowds anyway

YES it was TODAY, Saturday... 18 minutes ago

Whoa! That was close! Just turn the heat up and scrape the charred remains off the door!:biggrin:

You coulda lost some fingers the way that thing slammed. Weeeehooo.

And what was that magic lookin' sauce you was pourin' on!?!?

That's some serious wind bro...good thing your fingers were clear! :eek:

hehe, I have a tendancy to laugh when bad (but funny) things happen, sorry about that. I know how you feel though. Today was BBB smokin day and the wind is terrible.....plus there is a burn ban in effect. Luckily It didn't take to long to get the BBB to 140.

That was pretty funny.:smile:
That wind has made it's way over here this morning. Along with torrential rains.

miles davis was a blowin!

did you need us to send you a set of tongs and a silicone brush or is it funkier without? :biggrin:

miles davis was a blowin!

did you need us to send you a set of tongs and a silicone brush or is it funkier without? :biggrin:

MY hands have little sensitivity left. I had a brush but the Brush I was going to use that day flung in the air And I have yet to find it.... I improvised with my fingas!!! LOL

But how was the chicken?

Chicken was typically good but I did have trouble getting and keeping the temp up that day. The Meat Mamma has been run so long sheltered from the wind its builder doesn't know how to run it... LOL

Hard to keep above 270-280 which is cool for ribs but I needed much more heat for the chicken and the crispy skin.

Back