Brethren Hat Poll

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Can we shop at Restaurant Depot yet? A hat would really be nice up in the ol' Are-uh Dee...

Bye Bye Guerry... I will miss you. Say hi to CD for me :tsk: I will let you know when they finally release the Brethren logo beard nets for you

Oh my I have been busy at work lately. It took 13 days to do the monthly bear/stick poking

sleeping-on-the-job.jpg

It has been almost 5 months since the last post on this topic????? Wow, time flies... so, how about that artwork :becky:

Maybe a t shirt? This is an awesome place to chat though!

I agree, this is an awesome place to chat. If you want a REALLY awesome place to chat check out the Woodpile "Unofficial Penalty Box". :heh:

Be careful, though, it's like Hotel California, you can check out any time you like, but you can never……

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46200

The link above goes to page one, once you figure out the ropes, you can click to more recent stuff. We're on page 1173 right now. It's not all hilarious but holy doodle, some spots and some posts will give you a hernia from laughing. :pound:

Thanks for the heads up kathy. Im gonna head over to this "penalty box" and start from the beginning. Do i have to be a subscriber to enter?

Maybe a t shirt? This is an awesome place to chat though!

I agree, this is an awesome place to chat. If you want a REALLY awesome place to chat check out the Woodpile "Unofficial Penalty Box". :heh:

RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 3 people Kathy got into the Woodpile Penalty Box have never been heard from again. RIP CD, Biggie and Guerry
rip.gif

Last edited:
:laugh:

Oh, and brother jermoQ, you can buy Brethren t-shirts already with logos. Look at the top banner of any page, click on "merchandise" and shop away!

Back