WEBER Miniature WEBER Barbecue Grill SMOKEY JOE

I've never seen one but it's kind of cool. It's not meant to be cooked on though. I should bid on it, it might be the only Weber red head I'll ever find:p

Those were made as promotional items, IIRC. They were never in production, but were used for marketing purposes. They are cool to put up on a shelf, but are not usable at all.

CD

Weber also made a small kettle that was sold by American Girl to go along with the American Girl dolls.

Y'all suppose Marty Leach could fashion a piece of wood to fix that damaged handle? :heh:

Mini Weber

My wife sent me flowers and this mini grill held the flowers. It was probably $50 knowing my wife, and the flowers were free!!! I kept it as a decoration and I wouldn't cook anything in it...

here are a couple of mini Weber's...

DSCN2910.JPG

all except for the smallest are actual "made for Weber" promo grills... the smallest is a Christmas tree ornament I believe made for Hallmark.

I have the red one. It's made by Teleflora. I have it in my kitchen as decor. Nifty lil grill. I've always dreamed about making an ABT or two on one, with 3 lit coals.

Back