finished cooker pics for my fellow brother Troy AKA (awscwi)

You're a class act Paul. Looking forward to seeing more of your builds. :thumb:

It is people like you and way to many more that have inspired and encouraged us.... Way to many to name. I want to name a few but I would miss someone .... You know who you are!!!!!!

Fired your rig up today 35 minutes it was busting 300 degrees took it too 350 easy, opened the damper to warmer mellowed out at 275 in warmer..... stayed over 250 degrees for over 2.5 hrs with no addition of fuel..... the 3/8 cook chamber did good!!!!! You ready to cook brother it is seasoned!!!!!!!!!!!

Fired your rig up today 35 minutes it was busting 300 degrees took it too 350 easy, opened the damper to warmer mellowed out at 275 in warmer..... stayed over 250 degrees for over 2.5 hrs with no addition of fuel..... the 3/8 cook chamber did good!!!!! You ready to cook brother it is seasoned!!!!!!!!!!!

It blows my mind how fast your cookers come up to temp. Also how long they will hold temp.

Man your the greatest....Now send her home!

Back