Any Brethren visit Shoprite for meat?

Dan when does the sale end. Thanks

Also how did you get the coupon?

In my Shoprite, the sale goes through Saturday. Regarding the coupon, just go to the courtesy desk and ask for one....they have a stack of them. While you're there, they also have a coupon for a Purdue roaster chicken for like $.79/lb...not a super stellar price but still worth getting one for dinner....

Regarding the coupon, just go to the courtesy desk and ask for one....they have a stack of them. While you're there, they also have a coupon for a Purdue roaster chicken for like $.79/lb...not a super stellar price but still worth getting one for dinner....

Wow I didn't know you could just ask them for coupons!

When I lived in NJ briefly, a lot of times they'd just tape those coupons to the various cuts on "super sale"

Went to Shop Rite last nite. Didn't see the coupon for the pork shoulder, but they had hotel turkey breasts (wings attached) for 99 cents a pound. Bought 8 (I would have bought more but don't have the freezer space). Somehow a certain Long Island Brethren (I won't mention Eric's name) has started calling me Turkey Master since I cook turkey year round.

Went to Shop Rite last nite. Didn't see the coupon for the pork shoulder, but they had hotel turkey breasts (wings attached) for 99 cents a pound. Bought 8 (I would have bought more but don't have the freezer space). Somehow a certain Long Island Brethren (I won't mention Eric's name) has started calling me Turkey Master since I cook turkey year round.

That's because you are the turkey master... I would buy an extra freezer for you to store your turkey in order to get some samples haha

Woo! $.99/# is pretty good. They had it here for a 2 day sale for $.69/#. Bought 4, filled my freezer with 3 and defrosted and cooked one the following day. I need to buy a freezer!!

That's because you are the turkey master... I would buy an extra freezer for you to store your turkey in order to get some samples haha

I might have to take you up on that. I need more turkeys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I went to the ShopRite in Garwood today and they told me these coupons are "store specific" and that the store makes them up when they have to much of anything in stock. Unfortunately for me they had NOTHING that was overstocked. Thanks again for the heads up.

Back