Looking for a pitmaster/partner in so Florida

FlQue

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
We are looking for a pitmaster/partner for a new restaurant in highly restaurant centric area in south Florida which will expand to multiple locations. Equity offered.

Can anybody suggest a good way to find one?

Thanks

In S FL Good Luck> If I still resided there I would entertain the offer Bt I anit coming back. Best bet Go poaching at joints you like the BBQ at or take a road trip up US 27 lot of great BBQ up that road Newspaper Adds you need to get N of Ft Pierce and West of 95 adds in Central North Fl and east of Pcola on the Pot handle.

Good luck. Not a lot of good BBQ in So. FL. Ive stopped eating at BBQ places around here because its so disappointing. Now I just stick to making it myself.

Same in NE Florida, only decent place is Mojo's so I go there or do my own. Good luck to you, open a place up here if everything goes well down south, I'll work for you.

If I had the time, I would love to come down there and train a new pitmaster for you and give them the skills to produce some great BBQ product. For a fee naturally and a place to stay. Good luck on your search.

We are looking for a pitmaster/partner for a new restaurant in highly restaurant centric area in south Florida which will expand to multiple locations. Equity offered.

Can anybody suggest a good way to find one?

Thanks

Hmmm, I do have an apartment in downtown West Palm and have been looking to get involved in something in S. Florida. Feel free to shoot me a pm or email joe@tailgatejoe.com

If this was in 2 1/2 years i would take you up on it, moving down there when i retire. Will still need something to do. Good luck

Id love to try em, but im out on the east coast. I will keep them in mind for my next trip out that way. Usually make a trip once or twice a year out that way.

Back