MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
ewchippe
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Parsons, KS Oct. 19-20

I am new to this board and new to competition as this will be my first competition. Is anyone else from here going to this as I would like to gain some knowledge. It sounds like there will be 20-25 teams, so I thought this would be good to get my feet wet before the end of the year.
ewchippe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
gettinbasted
is One Chatty Farker

Gettin' Basted will be there. Come find us if you have any questions. Ask for Brad. This is our first time in Parsons, and but I can answer any general questions you have about timing or competing.

What is your team name?

Old 10-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
ewchippe
Knows what a fatty is.

Good deal Brad, Our team name is Chip on Our Shoulders, My nickname is Chip, so thats where that came from. I am really excited and looking forward to it. What time are you planning on arriving on Friday?

Old 10-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
gettinbasted
is One Chatty Farker

I'm not 100% sure what time I am going to get there. It may be late afternoon/early evening. My brother-in-law should be around setting things up a little earlier in the day. His name is Michael if you want to track him down. He loves to talk BBQ and can help as well. If you have any questions before then IM me and I will help as much as I can.

Old 10-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
Basted moral support guy
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinbasted View Post
I'm not 100% sure what time I am going to get there. It may be late afternoon/early evening. My brother-in-law should be around setting things up a little earlier in the day. His name is Michael if you want to track him down. He loves to talk BBQ and can help as well. If you have any questions before then IM me and I will help as much as I can.
I'm Michael, come on by and chat us up! We have a pretty conspicuous sign and van, so we should be petty easy to spot.

Last edited by Basted moral support guy; 10-14-2012 at 01:05 PM..
Basted moral support guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #6
ewchippe
Knows what a fatty is.

Will do, I am looking forward to it.