Business plan

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Looking at putting a business plan together for BBQ catering and wanted to know if any one has a plan I could mirror or adopt to put mine together. Any help or advice on this subject would be appreciated, just dont want to screw this up.

Bossman
bossmanbbq@hotmail.com

Bossmanbbq said:
Looking at putting a business plan together for BBQ catering and wanted to know if any one has a plan I could mirror or adopt to put mine together. Any help or advice on this subject would be appreciated, just dont want to screw this up.

Bossman
bossmanbbq@hotmail.com

TK,
Just starting out....a friend of mine got permission from the manager of a
rather large country western dance hall here in Dallas to set up his cooker outside the place near the front door. When people would leave the place
they would smell the the smoker and be hungry. You know how it is coming out of a place after having a few. He sold sliced and chopped beef sandwiches and kicked ass. When he got real comfortable with it he made up some cards and signs....but not before he was comfortable....
The only thing was ....working late nights on the weekends and ladies night.
Just a thought buddy....
Mark P.

Willkat98, pretty much all the above. My immediate plan is with SBA since they have some grants available that I might qualify for.

Bossman

timzcardz said:
Well, if your looking at the SBA, then you will want to follow what they are looking for.

They have an online tutorial that gives you the basic outline for a plan along with examples:

http://www.sba.gov/starting_business/planning/basic.html

And hopefully have the time to wait. If your processing center is anything like the one here in DFW it may take a while. They are processing aps 24/7, contract employees averaging 60 hr. weeks and still hiring to catch up.

Jorge said:
And hopefully have the time to wait. If your processing center is anything like the one here in DFW it may take a while. They are processing aps 24/7, contract employees averaging 60 hr. weeks and still hiring to catch up.

Just read about the avalanche of apps hitting after Katrina

willkat98 said:
Just read about the avalanche of apps hitting after Katrina

Did it describe some of the fraud? Rooting that stuff out is slowing the process down for all of the legit apps. Make sure you double check everything on your app Bossman. Missing or incorrect info will sidetrack your app and somebody elses will be picked up so they can clear as many files as possible.

Back