Disposable Cutting boards

DMDon

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Whats currently the best deals? I went to order some from Ecolab, but it doesn't look they still carry them.

Smokey Mountain Smokers - support a fellow cook.

Shipping is so high on them, I can buy the large flexible cutting boards and throw them away after 2 uses.

Maybe getting a local group order could help, but I'll sure miss EcoLab.

Gets a call in Brisket and she thinks she can start useing disposable cutting boards all of a sudden. ;-)
We use the Smokey Mountain ones.

Cheap plastic lunch trays are a great option and they run about $3.00 per. They clean up easy and last several cooks. We also use pizza boxes from RD.

Cheap plastic lunch trays are a great option and they run about $3.00 per..

We use a few of those as well. Usually cover them with foil and put finished meats on them. Sturdy and just remove the foil for cleanup.

Shipping is so high on them, I can buy the large flexible cutting boards and throw them away after 2 uses.

Same here... I like those disposable boards but with shipping a bit too pricey.

I buy the cut and toss in the bulk pack(100). Factor in convienence and time and its well worth it. 88$ and $30 for shipping. Comes out to about $1.20 each.

We use about 6-7 per contest. For the mess(or lack of) and no cleanup during a contest The $8-10 bucks per contest is pittance when added into the rest of the costs.

I also keep a supply in the house, cut in half. Use it for chopping onions and garlic so my other hard boards dont get all smelly.

I buy the cut and toss in the bulk pack(100). Factor in convienence and time and its well worth it. 88$ and $30 for shipping. Comes out to about $1.20 each. ...

That's about what the flexable cutting boards cost, about $5 for a 4 pack here.

I still have 2 30packs from DayDots from when they did the buy 1 get 1 free. I'm using them more sparingly now.

Back