Cooking At work Today

Don't you want to open a Long Beach office or at least figure a way to fax that meat when it is done. No fair making me this hungry at this time of the day. Lunch is really 3 hrs away. Don't forget the pics of the finished product.

Looks a damn sight better than the Sonic burger I had for lunch. Next time let us know earlier so I have time to make it there by lunch time :D

Not to cross threads here but I just had a killer patty melt at my favorite diner, and I will say that que even looks better than my farkiing sandwich.

If only the BBQ special they have in our cafeteria today looked half as good.

Re: RE: Cooking At work Today

qman said:
Not to cross threads here but I just had a killer patty melt at my favorite diner, and I will say that que even looks better than my farkiing sandwich.

Put my left-over pork chop sammich to shame.

A local Magazine was doing a photo shoot for their next issue on Tailgating and needed some food pictures so I cooked for them today. After the photographer had me hack the finished product to death and his crew desended on the ribs, their was not much left to take a picture of. :cry: :cry:

Glad I bought Spares instead of Baby Backs :wink:

Makes my left over sausage and salad look like hammered dog shite! Lucky farker....wish i was there.

Damn it Jay, I picked the WRONG week to be in Columbia!!! Should have been there this week rather than last!

Back