• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Delivery tomorrow!!!

armor

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I just received the call from the freight company that my medium Spicewine will be here tomorrow. Jimmy Brod in Florida was the first person I spoke with about the Spicewine and he was very helpful. It didn't take long to convince me with all the comments and pron here. Originally I was headed to Florida to pick it up in person but the cost of gas killed that idea so I ordered from Jay and as I stated it will roll in here tomorrow. Jay, Jimmy, Terri, Bigmista and Jester have all been great in answering my questions. I will get pron up asap. :grin:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to taking some pron. I have been saving for a smoker for some time now. Wife says this takes care of birthday and Christmas for the next few years but that is ok with me. It is supposed to be raining tomorrow pm so I guess it will be put away for a couple of days. Work on Friday, going to football game Saturday. Will have first burn on Sunday I guess.

10am and not here yet. I am trying to do some work on the house as today will probably be the last really warm day for a while but I keep looking down the street and not getting a lot done. I'm a painting contractor and of course my house needs paint bad so I am trying to get it taken care of before winter. But I have to get back to work tomorrow. Why am I here at the computer rather than outside..........hmmmmmmmmm.........perhaps you know the answer.:wink:

is it there yet??

is it there yet??

is it there yet??

is it there yet??

how long til there is pron??

is it there yet??

is it there yet??

is it there yet??

is it there yet??

how long til there is pron??

is it there yet??

Back